Webshop available now
This website now offers a contains a webshop selling different kinds of Delphi source modules, mainly in the domain of engineering calculations. They are very well documented and have been used in several industrial projects and apps. They come with demonstration programs in Delphi VCL and Firemonkey, but can also be used in Web Applications. One of them was used for the development of this webshop.
The industrial software for France Air, Airgiflow 4D, now contains a spectacular diffuser airflow simulation in 3D. It not only calculates the 3D meshes, but also immediately reacts on any change in the settings, creating an animation effect. Here are some examples:
- A circular ceiling jet: raising the airflow from 0 to its maximum.
- A rectangular wall jet: changing the jet temperature from its coldest to its warmest value and back.
- A duct with horizontally mounted jets: raising the airflow from 0 to its maximum.
- A conic jet: changing the angle from 10° to 80°.
- A sweeping jet: a rectangular jet sweeping up.
- A round wall jet: raising the airflow from 0 to its maximum.