The NZVC reservation is an app for Noordzee Vliegclub pilots to reserve a plane, but also to get an overview of their flights and the current financial state of their account.
This Android app allows a Noordzee Vliegclub pilot to make a plane reservation at any time and place. Making a reservation percolates it to all pilots connected to the system, so that anyone sees the availability of a plane.
When ending a flight, the pilot may close it to send the flight data to the central database and invoice it immediately. Once a flight has been closed, pilots may consult the overview of their flights and the current state of their account. In addition, pilots may also change or update the information stored about them in the central database.
- Connects to a central Noordzee Vliegclub server. Only Noordzee Vliegclub members have access to this server.
- Shows the plane reservations of the current day. The pilot may browse through the reservations of the next four months.
- Allows closing a flight and sends the flight data to a central database system to create flight and invoice overviews.
- Gives an overview of the flights of the pilot connected to the system.
- Gives an overview of the financial status of the pilot connected to the system.
- Gives an overview of the information stored about the pilot connected to the system.
- Zoom in (two fingers gesture) and pan (one finger gesture) to enlarge a part of the tables.
- Gives the best results on tablets.
Watch the demonstration video.
Download the app from Google Play here.